[NFBOH-Cleveland] Calling All Musicians: Instruments, Singers, Dancers, Poets, Comedians and Anyone who wants to participate!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:14:27 UTC 2020

Ohio,

There is an opportunity for Ohio Affiliate members who are musicians and
performers to get together to discuss a potential project.

Therefore, the Ohio President and I are proposing a meeting tomorrow night
to talk through this process.

If you are interested, call on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. EDT.
On the Ohio Zoom platform.

Please email or call me off list with comments, concerns or suggestions!

Suzanne

To Join Zoom Meeting

Click:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <about:blank>

Or Call: +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199