[NFBOH-Cleveland] You are invited so save the date

Jim Weiss president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:09:54 UTC 2020

Members,
On Saturday, September 26 at 11:00 AM Mr. Brett Harbage, the ADA Coordinator for the Secretary of State, will be addressing the Cuyahoga County Chapter regarding the upcoming General Election.  Mr. Harbage will be talking about absentee ballots, the remote ballot marking system along with in person voting.  He has asked me to collect any questions that you may want to ask in advance so that he can answer as many as possible in his presentation.
Please do not reply to this message with your questions, rather generate a new email by clicking mailto:President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at gmail.com <mailto:President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at gmail.com>

I will send out a reminder email to everyone closer to the date with the dial in information, but you can mark your calendar now.
I hope to hear many visitors on our September meeting.

Regards,

Jim Weiss
Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate
President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter

C:  (216) 245-7174
E:  President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com <mailto:President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com>
W:  https://nfbohio-cuyahoga.org
 <https://nfboh-cuyahoga.org/>A:  14620 Birchwood Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44111-1316

Please check out these YouTube videos to learn more about the organization.
Ohio Affiliate <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> and Live the life you want <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono.

Like us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/> and Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/>.