[NFBOH-Cleveland] Councilman Charles Slife, Ward 17

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 4 13:00:16 UTC 2020

Good morning Cleveland,
I wanted to pass this information on to the Cleveland Chapter and especially any members who live in the Westpark (ZIP code 44111) neighborhood of Cleveland.  Councilman Charles Slife will be addressing the residents of the Westpark neighborhood on Thursday, February 27th starting at 7:00 PM.  This will take place at the Cretan Party Center located at 3853 W. 168th St. Cleveland, 44111.  Along with myself there are a couple of members of the Cuyahoga County Chapter who reside in Westpark and I have invited them to join me on the 27th of this month to meet Councilman Slife.
I hope that any members of the Cleveland Chapter who reside in Westpark take advantage of this opportunity.
I hope to see you there.
Respectfully,

Jim Weiss
jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“The only thing worse then being blind is having sight with no vision” | Helen Keller