[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] Reminder Washington Seminar call Tonight

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 19:37:54 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:34 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Reminder Washington Seminar call Tonight

This is a reminder that tonight we are inviting you to a conference call to
learn about our legislative work in Washington for 2020. Our delegation has
been meeting for the past few weeks. They know the issues well. This is your
opportunity to learn, and we encourage you to join us even though you are
not going to Washington. We will be asking you to make  calls, send emails,
and write letters, and this call is one way to prepare for that work. I will
ask you to introduce yourself and tell us who your member of congress is.
Please be sure you know the answer to that question.
>  You can find out by calling your County Board of Elections or your local
library.

> The call will begin promptly at 7:30 PM. Please be on time. The call in
number is:

> 712-7757031
>
> Code 240281423#

Eric