[NFBOH-Cleveland] singing telegrams to those you love

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 22:35:54 UTC 2020

'Tis the Season of Love!
In a world that often focuses on the negative, why not spread a little bit
of love and cheer this Valentine's Day?!
On Friday, February 14th, The National Federation of the Blind Performing
Arts Division will be delivering singing telegrams to those you love for a
donation of only $5! Send them to your spouse, your partner, your kids, your
grandparents, your friends, your Neighbors, your dog – share the llove  with
anyone and everyone!
Find all the information you need and the form to place your request at
http://nfb-pad.org/valentines .
How it works:
First, between now and 5 PM on Thursday, February 13, select your song from
our list of Valentine's favorites below these instructions.
Next, fill out the form on our website: http://nfb-pad.org/valentines
or send us an email to nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>  with your
song selection, the name of the person who will receive the Valentine, their
phone number and/or email, and whether you would like a phone call with
voicemail or audio file sent.
Then, be sure to pay your $5 via our Venmo: NFB Performing Arts, @NFB-PAD or
our PayPal found on our website.
Finally, on February 14, one of our talented vocalists will deliver your
singing telegram to your special someone!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>  .
Let's bring some love and joy into our world!

List of Valentine's Day Singing Telegram Songs:

Perfect

Lover

I Will Always Love You

Never Be The Same

Speechless

Heaven

Say You Won't Let Go

Seńorita

Thinking Out Loud

My Wish

Bless the Broken Road

I Can't Help Falling In Love with You

You Are My Sunshine

You Raise Me Up

Fly Me to the Moon

Someone to Watch over Me

All of Me

LOVE

My Funny Valentine

Someone You Love

TIL There Was You

Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man

Thank you for supporting the NFB Performing Arts Division!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
http://www.katelynmac.com
http://www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

“Live the life you want” featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.