[NFBOH-Cleveland] St. Adelbert's Event!

CHERYL FIELDS cefields55 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:50:27 UTC 2020

Greetings!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Joann Williams, Frankie Jones, Lou Moch and Mateo!

On Monday we shared lessons on literacy  and guide dog etiquette with
the scholars at the St. Adalbert’s Elementary School.
Pre K, first and Second Graders were excited and gave us a warm welcome.
This is the 3rd year for this event. The teachers, support staff and
administrators were just as excited to host us again.

The children paid close attention and asked great questions. We will
return to the school in late April to meet, kindergarteners and Third
Graders.

This is a rewarding way to educate others about blindness and the
National Federation of the Blind. If your chapter would like
information on how to organize an event, contact: Cheryl at
216-566-4317.

Have a great rest of the week! Live the Life You Want!

Onward!

Cheryl fields Community engagement Committee

National Federation of the blind of Ohio

Cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

216-566-4317