[NFBOH-Cleveland] Things you should know about the two hotels in Houston!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:11:37 UTC 2020

Ohio,

I wanted to give you some important information on the two Hotels in Houston
for the National Convention.

First, the Marriott Marquis Houston Hotel has an incidental fee of $75 per
day. This means that everyday you are in that hotel you will pay the
incidental fee daily.

The Hilton Americas-Houston hotel  has an incidental fee of $50 only; which
is a one-time charge.

Also if you need a scooter or wheelchair

For three days, the charge is $119.00 with a $35.00 delivery fee.

For five days, the charge is $135 with a $35.00 delivery fee.

Call: Sun Mobility

800-592-2040

Para Transit:

Metrolift

Customer Service

713-6354000National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Para Transit

713-225-0119

Use service,Fax:

713-739-4971

Suzanne Turner,

NFB of Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.