[NFBOH-Cleveland] Updated Piggest Raffle

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 01:30:26 UTC 2020

WE ARE PLEASED TO NOW OFFER A NEW E-TICKET SYSTEM ALONG WITH PAPER TICKETS
FOR USE WITH THE 2020 PIGGEST RAFFLE EVER!

The E-Ticket system allows for you to make a sale from your phone via a
direct link to your charity's Piggest Raffle ticket sales.  It also provides
an email confirmation as well as the donor's digital ticket numbers directly
to the donor.  If you are interested in using the E-Ticket system, please
email us and we will send out the link and instructions to you.

We are also offering a limited number of paper tickets again this year.  You
may reserve tickets (available in increments of 50) by dropping off a check
in the amount of $5 per ticket or credit card number at the Flying Pig
office (644 Linn St., Suite 802, Cincinnati, OH 45203).  Once you sell the
tickets for $5 each at your event, you keep the amount of the sale and
return the completed entries or unused tickets back to us to enter in the
contest database.  Keep in mind, we don't cash the check or run your credit
card, we simply hold it until you return all of the completed entries or
unsold tickets.  Paper tickets cannot be mailed to you.

Please note: We are requesting that the tickets be returned in number order
and we strongly encourage you to record to whom these tickets were sold so
you have a record of it.  We will have several deadlines this year for
returning paper tickets to us and this email will help you mark some of the
important dates:

1. Last date to pick up Piggest Raffle paper tickets from us - March 20

2. Last date to return the Piggest Raffle paper tickets to us - April 17

3. Tickets can be purchased online at www.piggestraffle.com
<http://www.piggestraffle.com/>  and via the E-Ticket system through May 2,
2020.

Remember, we need ALL paper tickets back (sold or unsold) by April 17.
Thank you.