[NFBOH-Cleveland] Career Fair Preparation Calls

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:04:40 UTC 2020

Dear Job Seeker:

You are invited and encouraged to attend one of our preparation calls before
the career fair, hosted by Patti Chang and Corbb O'Connor, who will provide
tips and tricks on getting the most out of this year's career fair. We will
also discuss how blind people manage during in-person job fairs. Both of our
presenters come with real world experiences to share. Let's join together
and network - one of the things that the NFB does so well.

To accommodate all who wish to attend, we are offering two seminars. The
same presentation will be held on two dates: July 6, 2020 at 8:00 PM Eastern
and July 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM Eastern. You will only need to attend one
presentation.

If you wish to submit a question ahead of time, please email
<mailto:pchang at nfb.org> pchang at nfb.org. Note that you will be muted upon
entry of the Zoom call.

To access the Zoom call, use the provided information below:

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/7733076440?pwd=ZXAzZUNlMCttRndMN2R1MllzV25jZz09>
https://zoom.us/j/7733076440?pwd=ZXAzZUNlMCttRndMN2R1MllzV25jZz09

Meeting ID: 773 307 6440

Password: 632632

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,7733076440#,,,,0#,,632632# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,7733076440#,,,,0#,,632632# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)