[NFBOH-Cleveland] Ohio Fitness Class Week two!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:25:58 UTC 2020

Cleveland,

This was a great class. Come and join

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kinshuk Tella
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 12:50 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kinshuk Tella <kinshuk.tella at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Ohio Fitness Class Week two!

Ohio!

The Ohio Association of Blind Students will be hosting week two of our Ohio
Fitness Class series tomorrow Thursday, July 2 at  5 p.m. Emily, our
secretary and Asia, our treasurer will be hosting the class. We will be
doing exercises that are versatile for people of all ages and abilities. We
hope to see you all there! Please reach out if there are any questions or
concerns. Below is the zoom lnformation

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851