[NFBOH-Cleveland] Come join us! Student Highlight Virtual Event

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:17:17 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon Ohio,

My name is Kinshuk Tella and I am the President of the Ohio Association of Blind Students. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support and encouragement that we have received from the Ohio Affiliate.

I also would like to invite all to come join the Ohio Association of Blind Students on Monday, July 6, 2020 at 7 p.m. for a zoom call where we will highlight and share experiences about several of our amazing Ohio Students on a  panel. These Students from across the state will expound  on their experiences, passions, goals and more. This dynamic discussion will also include “why we are federationists”.

Finally, Ohio members will have an opportunity to ask questions on specific topics as well. So come and meet your Ohio National Scholarship  Winner, along with students who are candidates for a 2020 Ohio Scholarship, innovative entrepreneurs, fitness gurus and students in various outstanding fields. Come join us for this fun and engaging event!

We hope to see you there!

Zoom information is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851