[NFBOH-Cleveland] Introducing

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:44:12 UTC 2020

Introduce: The Ohio Association of Blind Students

During the 2019 Ohio State Convention, the Ohio Association of Blind Student
Division was revitalized, restructured and has been on the move. This
evening, it will be a pleasure for me to introduce these bright and
enthusiastic Division members. You will learn more about these dynamic young
adults in their own words; as they expound on their abilities, aspirations
and more.

Presenting will be, Kinshuk Tella, who is a student at Miami University,
Emily Kiehl, attends the University of Cincinnati, Asia Quinones-Evans,
attends Lorain County Community College, Caroline Karbowski attends Ohio
State University and Brandon Khounesombat is a graduate from Lakota High
School and will be attending college in the fall.

I am so elated and proud to be a part of Ohio's efforts in ensuring that our
blind students are represented across Ohio doing the important work of the
National Federation of the Blind.

So, join us at 7:00 PM EDT to meet the Ohio Association of Blind Students.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile