[NFBOH-Cleveland] [NFB-Conventions] Stock up your convention snack supply at Ambers out of this world grand opening

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:00:00 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Conventions <nfb-conventions-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Amber Steet via NFB-Conventions
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2020 1:52 AM
To: NFB-Conventions at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Conventions] Stock up your convention snack supply at Ambers out of this world grand opening

Hi everyone, as you prepare for convention, keep in mind that keeping well fed is the key to success, and I can think of no better way to do that then to have a delicious bag of popcorn within easy reach. For that, I’ve got you covered. Welcome to Amber’s out of this world popcorn, my brand new business that meets all your popcorn, candy and coffee needs, and if you’re the DIY type, I’ve got you covered there too with lots of varieties of seeds, seasonings and bowls. The link to the Facebook event is below, as is the link to place orders.
Event: https://facebook.com/events/s/ambers-out-of-this-world-grand/296979228098363/?ti=icl
Link to place orders:
https://outofthisworld.haywardgourmet.com/parties/2003-ambers-out-of-this-world-grand-opening.aspx

Please contact me with any questions by emailing amsteet at gmail.com, messaging me through Facebook or by calling 760-333-8446.