[NFBOH-Cleveland] National Agenda is now on NEWSLINE®

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Fri Jul 10 15:21:17 UTC 2020

All,
The 2020 National Convention Agenda is now on NEWSLINE®.  This was published under the “All Publications” section, so you will not find it under Ohio.  It is titled “NFB 2020 Convention Agenda”, and there is a separate document for the Exhibit Hall.
It is separated by date and all Zoom Meeting IDs are included.
Regards,
Jim Weiss
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio - Board of Directors
Cuyahoga County Chapter - President

jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.” | National Federation of the Blind