[NFBOH-Cleveland] National Convention streams on NEWSLINE®

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Tue Jul 14 10:34:11 UTC 2020

We are pleased to offer the National Federation of the Blind 2020 Convention stream on the NFB-NEWSLINE telephone service this year. The following sessions will be streamed: The NFB Board meeting on Wednesday, July 15 at 2 p.m.; General Sessions on Thursday, July 16 at 7 p.m.; Friday, July 17 from 1:30 to 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., and Saturday, July 18 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. and 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.; and the banquet on Saturday, July 18 from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Note that all times are Eastern Standard Time.

To access the stream on the telephone, press "5" off the main menu. Then select "option 5" for National Meetings of Interest to the Print Disabled. From there you can select the "NFB 2020 Convention Stream." Other options to listen to these meetings, including on the web, and using a mobile application can be found on www.nfb.org/convention <http://www.nfb.org/convention>.

We look forward to seeing everyone "virtually" at the 2020 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind.

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org <http://nfb.org/> | 866-504-7300 | nfbnewsline at nfb.org <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>
Jim Weiss
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio - Board of Directors
Cuyahoga County Chapter - President

jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.” | National Federation of the Blind