[NFBOH-Cleveland] Calling All Ohioans to the PAC Plan Table

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 15:50:08 UTC 2020

Ohio,

The Ohio Fundraising Committee has a goal that I know you are wanting to
join.

We are encouraging all to join the PAC Plan in 2020. This is the year of
Blind Wisdom. Therefore, we must do the work of the federation providing
programs and services for our blind children, blind adults and blind
seniors. Ohio Membership is strong. But, we can be even stronger by giving
to the organization as less as five dollars monthly. This contribution would
be deducted from your saving or checking account automatically. Please give
and help someone who is seeking to "live the life he/she wants." Take a look
back to where you've come from in your life and think how you can reach back
and help someone along the way.

Read the email below!

Suzanne