[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] Outstanding Banquet Speech

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 03:39:44 UTC 2020

It was an interesting experience having it all virtual but for some odd reason it just didn’t feel the same being there like it was when I first went to Orlando,Fla in 2018!! I did my best to participate In the seminars! Had some issues with the General sessions but nothing serious!
Have to start saving pennies for New Orleans!!! I would like to talk to someone from the Chapter regarding what Mark Riccobono talked about in the general sessions a couple days ago that didn’t make sense to me or maybe I just didn’t understand!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone