[NFBOH-Cleveland] Attention! Update on the meeting for tomorrow!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:39:52 UTC 2020

Ohio,

For some reason the invite change the time of tomorrow's zoom call. All info
is below!

I apologize for the mix up.

Suzanne

///

Good Morning Ohio,

What a wonderful Convention we had this past week.

If you are thinking as I am about the 2021 National Convention, then
preparations to go to New Orleans has already begun.

On Behalf of President Payne, I am inviting all to join us on Wednesday,
July 22, 2020 at 6:30 P.M. EDT to debrief what has proven to be the largest
convention that the National Federation of the Blind has ever assembled.
Please join the meeting and expound on your personal experiences to share
with the affiliate. There will be a Q/A segment as well.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> &feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back