[NFBOH-Cleveland] audio described track from the movie Hamilton

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:05:27 UTC 2020

To help out here is the zoom information also.

Ohio,

For my relaxation, I have been afforded an opportunity to experience the
audio described track from the movie Hamilton. Although, we can not see, we
still have the entire play at our disposal.  So, if you would like to join
me for movie night to be front and center for the play, at 8:00 PM EDT.
Tomorrow night; which is July 25, 2020.

So, grab popcorn, ice cream or whatever and take a seat on the patio, lie
across your bed or however you would like to get comfortable to enjoy!

You can call or use the one tap mobile or  the link for zoom. I will open
the room at 7:30 PM.

For all of you who have seen the play, you will understand this stance,

"Meet me in the room, meet me in the room, meet, meet, meet me in the room."

Suzanne.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)