[NFBOH-Cleveland] We Are Family?

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:45:49 UTC 2020

Ohio Members,

As we are moving into the eighth month of 2020, there are so many
distractions that have put a damper on our lives, our family's lives and
others as well. However, one Solace thought and fact that I am grateful for
is the closer relationships that the Ohio Affiliate members have developed
in the last four months.

Some may say that we have lost the connection that we had in a face-to-face
environment. I do not believe that. It is evident in the last week of the
gatherings during the 2020 convention, it is in the daily Coffee Breakfast
Check-In Call and it is in an email or call for support that gather members
in a spontaneous manner to answer the call for a listening ear.

The National Federation of the Blind; not only bring blind people into a
network of blind members who mentor and also offer support to parents and
their blind children. This great network as well displays compassion, offer
communion and lends attention to an emotional and spiritual need to members,
their families and even their significant connections.

So, if you are in need of support and connection, due to COVID-19,
separation from a loved one, or have relatives in distress or you are
experiencing bereavement; come at 2:00 P.M. EDT. Today  On the Ohio Zoom
platform to uplift your family, friends and yourself in devotion. There will
be no program, but an expression of affection for one another.

Suzanne

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)