[NFBOH-Cleveland] Condolences and Prayers are needed!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:04:58 UTC 2020

Ohio,

As I write this, I am taking a deep breath. My heart is aching for my
members!

First, I want to say that the members of the Cleveland Chapter are in need
of your love, prayers and compassion.

Today, I spoke to Sharon McDuffy, who has been a member for around 16 months
now.  Not only is she being represented by the National Legal Team, due to
employment discrimination, but she lost her father at the hand of the virus.

During our conversation, she received a phone call, so I could not get her
father's name. Nevertheless, please pray for her family. Mr. McDuffy
contracted COVID-19 around July 17th and passed on July 23rd.... He had no
illness and was relatively healthy.

Sharon asked me to pass on to the Ohio Affiliate to please take caution and
protect yourselves as much as you can. This virus, in her words is "nothing
to take lightly. It is real"

The viewing of the body is tomorrow and because  of restrictions, many
family members are not able to attend. His birthday is August 8th.
Therefore, they will celebrate his home going next year.

Sharon, we love you and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to
reach out! We are so sorry and our heart goes out to you!

On behalf of Cleveland, our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time
of grief!

Suzanne

   National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.