[NFBOH-Cleveland] Can You Help

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:43:42 UTC 2020

Eric

Thank you so much for sending this info out.

Ohio,

I spoke to Danielle Hardin, in the accounting office  about members joining or increasing their giving for the Pre-Authorized Contribution(PAC) and she would like for you to give her a call directly if you would like to increase your monthly contribution. It is important that we in Ohio do our best to contribute to the work of the National Federation of the Blind.

Today, I took the challenge and increased. I have also signed-up my daughter and one of Cleveland's members. If you would like assistance, I can fill out the form and submit it for you. Also, if you have a member who need assistance, have them contact me at (216) 990-6199.

Erick is correct that Ohio sits in 11th place over-all. But, like registration for the Convention, we can do better with our efforts.

Attached is the form to submit. It is a fillable form. But, remember, if you would like to increase, call the accounting office at: 410-659-9314, ex: 2214.

Danielle is expecting you!

Note:
If you are not sure if your contributions are still being deducted, call as well. After speaking with the accounting office, there are several members whose information needs to be updated. So call as well to ensure that your contribution is being counted.

How to Join
You can make recurring monthly donations through direct withdrawals from a checking or savings account or sign up with your credit/debit card. The minimum contribution is just $5.00.

To become a PAC contributor, please complete the Pre-Authorized Contribution form and return it to our office as instructed on the form.

Thank you for supporting the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind.

Suzanne