[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] Student Division Walkathon Fundraiser!

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:13:22 UTC 2020

Kinshuk,
A great initiative! Two thumbs up!

I am interested to register as a participant with the hope that my sponsors will not ask too much from me. With that in mind, I do have the following four questions:

Q1: Is the treadmill considered as a walking track?
Q2: How about walking and running?
Q3: Is there a prize for the participant who will walk/run the longest distance during the two months?
Q4: Is the "Rally Up" website fully accessible to input my miles?
Thanks.

Have a nice day.

Ali
Live the life you want ...