[NFBOH-Cleveland] Reminder!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:29:14 UTC 2020

EXTRA! EXTRA! EXTRA!

It is now time to promote the 2020 Piggest Raffle Ever!

This email is to let you know that our organization's name has been posted
on the Piggest Raffle Ever website

 <http://www.piggestraffle.com/> www.piggestraffle.com.

Just type, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio or the letter N and it
will pop-up. Then choose the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase
and follow the steps.

Please do not forget to promote this website via email, newsletter, etc.
asking your donors to "buy pigs" on behalf of our organization.

As in the past, the cost of one pig is $5 and for every pig purchased for
our organization, we will receive 100% of the donation to continue the work
we do for blind children, blind adults,  blind seniors, as well as our
programs and services.

The paper tickets were circulated to all Chapters. The date to turn them in
to the Ohio Affiliate is April 6, 2020.  The deadline to submit them to the
Flying Pig Headquarters is April 15, 2020. More information will be coming
forth of how to either mail them or bring them to the Columbus Seminar.

Note:

For every ticket sold by a Chapter, $2 goes into your treasury and the
remaining is turned into our Ohio Affiliate Treasurer, Sherry Ruth. Pleas,
do not mail her your paper tickets.

Here are the details of the fundraiser:

Only One Chance to Win? Of Course Not! You need not be present at the event
to win!

1st Place: $10,000 CASH ($5,000 to winning ticket holder and $5,000 to the
charity who sold the ticket). You guessed right! That is us!

2nd Place: $5000 CASH ($2,500 to winning ticket holder and $2,500 to the
charity who sold the ticket)

3rd Place: Cincinnati Get-Away Experience! (Valued at over $1,500)

How Do I Get Started?

Simple. All you have to do is purchase your Raffle Entry online or by a
paper ticket from an Ohio Chapter member.

Friends, Family, Vendors, Organizations and other entities can help the
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio in this effort as well. So, get the
word out and buy a pig!