[NFBOH-Cleveland] Precautions taken by the Cleveland site center

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:22:01 UTC 2020

Good morning,

Today I received a telephone call from the Cleveland site center providing information, due to the Coronavirus virus. Until further notice, all recreational and group activities are suspended for two weeks. However, the business operation will continue. Therefore, if you need to purchase an item, equipment or pick up glasses, you can do so.

I was instructed to inform all consumers that if there are any questions, please contact the Cleveland site center.

Suzanne Sent from my iPhone