[NFBOH-Cleveland] Precautions taken by the Cleveland site center

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:04:06 UTC 2020

Thanks for keeping us informed Suzanne!

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Ali
... Live the life you want ...

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 9:22 AM
To: nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>; ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBOH-Cleveland] Precautions taken by the Cleveland site center

Good morning,

Today I received a telephone call from the Cleveland site center providing
information, due to the Coronavirus virus. Until further notice, all
recreational and group activities are suspended for two weeks. However, the
business operation will continue. Therefore, if you need to purchase an
item, equipment or pick up glasses, you can do so.

I was instructed to inform all consumers that if there are any questions,
please contact the Cleveland site center.

Suzanne Sent from my iPhone