[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: COVID-19 Cleveland Sight Center Update
leeth123 at roadrunner.com
leeth123 at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 14 23:01:10 UTC 2020
Hello, I have it,
From: NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of CHERYL FIELDS via NFBOH-Cleveland
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 4:39 PM
To: nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org
Cc: CHERYL FIELDS <cefields55 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: COVID-19 Cleveland Sight Center Update
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: Melissa Mauk <mmauk at ClevelandSightCenter.org <mailto:mmauk at ClevelandSightCenter.org> >
Date: March 13, 2020 at 3:55:34 PM EDT
To: Melissa Mauk <mmauk at ClevelandSightCenter.org <mailto:mmauk at ClevelandSightCenter.org> >
Subject: COVID-19 Cleveland Sight Center Update
A Message from Cleveland Sight Center:
The security and safety of staff, clients, students, friends and volunteers at Cleveland Sight Center continues to be our highest priority.
We find ourselves in a new world that is rapidly changing. As a result of the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) news and protocols from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of Ohio and Governor Mike DeWine’s Executive Order on Thursday, we have had to consider many different options and scenarios. These external factors are causing us to alter how we do business. While our mission to provide service to our clients, patients and customers continues, we must do so in ways that are efficient, effective and safe for them and for each of us.
Understanding that this is an extremely unique and evolving situation that may change, here is the plan to conduct Cleveland Sight Center business operations going forward:
* Effective at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 16th, Cleveland Sight Center’s main building at 1909 Chester Avenue will be closed through Friday, March 20th; limited resources will be available by phone and electronically. We will evaluate the situation on Friday, March 20th and communicate via our website and social media whether we will reopen our facility on Monday, March 23rd.
* Individual services scheduled in the community will still be provided on a limited basis.
* Recreation (group) services have been suspended through the end of March; we will reassess this decision and resume all programming if deemed appropriate.
* Updates will be made as available via our website, social media pages and phone:
* <http://clevelandsightcenter.org/content/message-cleveland-sight-center> http://clevelandsightcenter.org/content/message-cleveland-sight-center
* <https://www.facebook.com/clevelandsightcenter/> https://www.facebook.com/clevelandsightcenter/
We wish everyone good health during these challenging times.
Cleveland Sight Center has once again earned Charity Navigator’s highest rating! To learn more click here <https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6916> .
Our Mission: To empower people with vision loss to realize their full potential and to shape the community's vision of that potential.
************************************** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE **************************************
This email including any attachments, is private and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain copyrighted, confidential, protected healthcare information and or privileged information otherwise protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NFBOH-Cleveland