[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] March Sharing Solutions teleconference on diabetes and bariatric Surgery

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:47:42 UTC 2020

This month’s Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss teleconference will be on Sunday, March 15, at 7:00 p.m.  Our topic for March is Type Two Diabetes and Bariatric Surgery.  Our special guests will be Regina Mason, NFB member from the Cleveland Chapter and Dina Corrao, RD, LD, CSOWM, a registered dietician from University Hospitals of Cleveland who works with bariatric patients. Dina will discuss the newest  nutrition labelling, new food guidelines, prevention and treatment of   type 2 diabetes through nutrition and lifestyle and she will also spotlight bariatric surgery as an approach to controlling diabetes.  Regina will present her own personal story regarding diabetes and bariatric surgery.  The monthly teleconference is sponsored by the NFB of Ohio Senior Division.  Callers do not need to be seniors or members of NFB to participate.

Here are the details for joining the teleconference:
Phone number: (712) 775-7031
Access Code, when prompted: 240281423#
Date: Sunday, March 15,  2020
Time:  7:00 p.m.

Sandy Krems
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***