[NFBOH-Cleveland] We Need Each Other During This Time!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 17:20:07 UTC 2020

 thanks! I'll call in for sure!
Owen

    On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 1:05:52 PM EDT, Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good Day Ohio Members,

The Ohio Affiliate President, Richard Payne is hosting a conference call tonight at 7:00 PM. He has the best interest of all his Ohio members and want to ensure that we stay connected and have the necessary information on COVID-19.

In addition, community resources are important if you or someone you know might need further assistance, due to the loss of their employment, or a need for food assistance, shelter locations or having an emotional crisis. Moreover, if you or an Ohio member is feeling anxious, depressed, isolated, disconnected or exhibiting other emotions, join into the call. Although, no one on the Ohio Executive Board is a physician or licensed therapist, we are a family; and family takes care of family. Hence, we walk together during the good and difficult times !

The meeting is for you, but you may be caring for children, grandchildren or another family member where a NFB member on the call might have an answer or solution to your dilemma. Keep in mind, Ohio members have loved ones in nursing homes, therapy centers and out of town that we are unable to visit right now. The “staying at home mandate” has limited social activities as well. Therefore, unpredictability can be awfully hard to comprehend.

Ohio members, the President also wants to encourage us all to remain patient as we go through this life changing event. There are a lot of information and unanswered questions on COVID-19. So, we need each other during this trying time. Please share this announcement with Ohio members that you know near or across the state about the call. Also, would you be so kind to use the buddy system to help those who are unable to dial the numbers? Again, we are a family and we take care of one another.

The call is tonight at 7:00 PM

Conference line:

712-775-7031

Code: 240281423

Time: 7:00 PM

Date: Today, March 24, 2020

If you have any questions, let me know!

Thank you for your service!

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

“Live the life you want” featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com