[NFBOH-Cleveland] Update on the 2020 Flying Pig Marathon

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:00:34 UTC 2020

Ohio Members,

As you may know, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Flying Pig Marathon
was postpone to the weekend of October 9-11.

So, to help charities raise some additional funds, The Flying Pig Marathon,
sponsored by Stock Yards Bank & Trust will continue until October as well!

We will follow the timeline below:

March 23 - Paper tickets will no longer be distributed.  Charities may
convert to selling via E-Tickets, if desired.

April 24 - Deadline for all paper tickets to be turned into the Piggest
Headquarters.

Please be patient as the Ohio Fundraising Committee along with, the
Affiliate President work out a date for all Chapters to mail in their paper
tickets.

March 23 - October 10 - Piggest Raffle tickets sold by E-Tickets or through
www.piggestraffle.com <http://www.piggestraffle.com>  will continue.

Sunday, October 11 - Piggest Raffle Ever winners will be selected!

Please continue to promote the Piggest Raffle Ever via email and by personal
communication efforts at this time. And, we encourage you to reach out to
your supporters on a regular basis!  Remember, tickets cost $5 each and Ohio
will receive 100% of the funds from those "pigs" bought on behalf of our
organization.

Note!

For every ticket sold, the Chapter keeps $2 for their treasury and $3 is
sent to the Ohio Affiliate Treasurer, Sherry Ruth. Please do not send paper
tickets to Sherry Ruth.

If you have any questions, please email me off list!

Thank you for all you do to support the programs and services of the Ohio
Affiliate.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.