[NFBOH-Cleveland] Grab Your Beverage and CheckIn!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:33:20 UTC 2020

Ohio Members,

As we have been keeping up-to-date on the COVID-19 news in our state. It
appears that we may be in the "stay at home" mandate for longer than
expected.

Therefore, the Cleveland Chapter Senior Committee is inviting all members
throughout the state of Ohio to join us for a thirty minute " Coffee Break
Check-In daily  Call".

This would be an opportunity for NFB members who live alone or would like to
check in to let others know that they are breathing, not in the hospital or
just to say hello .

So, grab your coffee, tea or beverage of choice and call the conference line
information below to join this brief encounter to let us know that you are
doing well.

Note:

You do not have to call everyday, just one or two days of your choice; so
that we know how you are doing.

It will only take 5 minutes to do this!

There will be no topics to discuss. This is just a brief "CheckIn open
line."

We will begin on this coming Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 10:00 to 10:30AM.
Please share with your fellow members who do not have email. Reach out
directly and provide any information that is distributed on OhioTalk to help
them stay in the know, due to COVID-19.

Remember, we are a family and we take care of one another!

Conference Line:

712-775-7031

Code: 240281423

Time: 10:00 AM

Date: Sunday, March 29, 2020

Gloria Conway,

Cleveland Chapter Senior Committee, Co-Chair

'Edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>

National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland Ohio