[NFBOH-Cleveland] "Alexa, open National Federation."

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:43:49 UTC 2020

Have you heard that you can read your favorite publication using Amazon
Echo?

"Alexa, open National Federation."

For subscribers who are using either the male voice, Paul or the female
voice, Kate, we are having trouble sending the audio of these voices to the
Amazon Echo devices. So, as a temporary measure to ensure that the Alexa
skill functions properly for all subscribers, we have changed the reading
voice to Eloquence for all users. We will alert all subscribers once the
other voices are available again. We apologize for the inconvenience. All
other commands should work properly and be available for you to use. If you
would like a list of Alexa commands to be sent to you via email, please call
866-504-7300.

Another modification that we have made deals with the addition of the
Breaking News: Search Results for Corona COVID-19 Virus to everyone's
favorite list. You can access this by issuing the command "Alexa, ask
National Federation to read favorite 1".

We hope you enjoy this new convenience feature.

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org

| 866-504-7300 |

nfbnewsline at nfb.org <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>