[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] Seniors quarterly meeting

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 20:19:32 UTC 2020

Happy anniversary Barbra and Bob!!!

Stay safe.

Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Barbara Pierce
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 9:19 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Barbara Pierce <barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Seniors quarterly meeting

I am feeling very old today. This is the 54th anniversary of the day Bob and
I became engaged. I thought of that when I woke up this morning. And then I
remembered that this is the day we decided to have our seniors meeting at
7:00 this evening. It will be our usual number: 712-775-7031, access code
240281423 pound. I think we should touch base and then think about the
future. I do not think the meeting will be very long.

Spread the word and talk with you this evening.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.