[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] Other sad news.

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 16:42:21 UTC 2020

Sorry to hear that Cassandra!

my sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to you and your family. May God
grant you and your family patience and strength during these difficult
times.

I will make sure to keep those who are sick from this dangerous virus in my
thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for letting us know Richard. You are right Richard, COVID-19 is not a
joke!!!

Stay safe,  stay healthy and God Bless.

Ali