[NFBOH-Cleveland] In the May 2020 Braille Monitor, "Owning Your Voice"

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:23:59 UTC 2020

Owning Your Voice

by Nina Marranca

>From the Editor: Nina Marranca is a bright, witty Federationist whose
writing is both entertaining and educational. I particularly like the case
she makes for not remaining ignorant but embracing the things she needs to
learn. Nina is currently working on her bachelor's degree in psychology and
criminal justice at Medaille College and is simultaneously getting training
at the Louisiana Center for the Blind. Her goal is to get her PhD in
clinical psychology.
This speech was delivered at the National Association of Blind Students
Leadership Seminar which occurred just before the 2020 Washington Seminar.