[NFBOH-Cleveland] Good news regarding my art!!

Sandy krems slkrems at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:33:10 UTC 2020

Congratulations, Owen!
Sandy

On May 21, 2020, at 10:42 AM, Owen McCafferty via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Have some great news regarding my artwork!! A friend from my church’s men’s faternity wants me to do a commisom painting job foe him and his wife! They want me to paint landscape scenes on 2 wooden cornwhole boards. I’m very excited about this project! He’ll help out with supplies and I would paint at his place! I needed something like this too boost my confidence lately!

Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/slkrems%40gmail.com