[NFBOH-Cleveland] Membership Coin Holders

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:27:16 UTC 2020

Good Morning Ohio,

I have been asked by members, where did I purchase my coin holder. So, I thought I would share; since I purchase two today through PayPal.

I have inserted the below information for members who would like to purchase a coin holder for your membership coin. All of the details are below!

I have ordered another and one for a member!

They are very nice and it is great to wear your coin around your neck with pride.

Suzanne

///

>From Jim Walker, Virginia Affiliate:

The metal, highly polished stainless steel coin holders that Virginia sells for $20 have a silver looking color. The pendent comes with a key ring and a stainless steel necklace.  One can wear the pendant as a necklace or use it as a key-chain.  The pendant is opened by pulling the top front-side and the top back-side of the pendent apart (there is a hinge on the bottom of the pendent).  The necklace or key-ring fit through a small metal ring at the top of the pendent.  When the key-ring or necklace are in place the pendent is secured in the closed position ensuring the coin can not fall out.  I have attached several pictures.

In the pictures above the pendent as a gold or bronze hue.  This is an error with the image and I am not sure why pendent looks this color;  the background is actually a green color, but shows up as tan.  You can trust me it is a silver color and has the same color as your highly polished stainless steel knife, fork, and spoon that you have at home.

The cost is $20 each.

To pay with Paypal simply click on the link below or type the link into any internet browser, and follow the directions.

 <http://PayPal.Me/NFBV> PayPal.Me/NFBV

To pay with check, make check payable to NFB of Virginia and mail the check to:

Jim Walker

2432 Berryville Pike, #166 <https://www.google.com/maps/search/2432+Berryville+Pike,+%23166+Winchester,+VA+22603?entry=gmail&source=g>

Winchester, VA 22603 <https://www.google.com/maps/search/2432+Berryville+Pike,+%23166+Winchester,+VA+22603?entry=gmail&source=g>

Once I receive confirmation of payment I will mail the pendants to the address you provide.  If coin pendants are being mailed to multiple addresses please include the number of pendants being sent to each address.

If you have any questions please give me a call at 540.303.0019

Best regards,

Jim Walker, Treasure

Winchester Chapter, NFBV