[NFBOH-Cleveland] Ohio Convention agenda as an .ICS file

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 00:16:52 UTC 2020

Can we download it from iPad that’s what I’ll be using.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, October 31, 2020, 8:14 PM, Jim Weiss via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Members,Attached is a file that contains all of the meeting information that can be imported directly into your calendar.  Regardless if you are on Windows, Mac, iOS or Android you  can download this file and load it into your calendar.I created an entry for each event and included the phone number, meeting ID and password where required.  There is also a link embedded.To utilize an .ICS file simply download it to your PC and double click on the file or on your mobile devicce tap on the attachment.  Every calendar program is different, but you will be prompted with next steps.This .ICS file only contains entries pertinent to the 2020 Ohio Convention.Regards,
Jim Weiss
Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate
President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter

jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.” | National Federation of the Blind

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com