[NFBOH-Cleveland] Condolences are needed!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:42:38 UTC 2020

Ohio Members and Friends,

It is with extreme sadness that I report that Wayne Fletcher's mother past
away late last week.

At this time, I do not have much information on the home going. However, the
funeral will be December, 5, 2020 at 1:00 PM and the wake at 12:30 PM. The
service will be on Zoom, due to Covid-19 restrictions.

Wayne will provide more details as the arrangements are finalized.

Wayne welcomes telephone calls. His telephone number is (216) 849-3552.

As many Ohio members know, Wayne is a member of both the Cleveland and
Greater Cuyahoga Chapters. But, to most of us, he is  family. He has devoted
his time, service and  monitary gifts to the Ohio Affiliate. In other words,
he is very much loved!

Please keep Wayne and his family in your prayers, as they make preparations
to lay their loved one to rest.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.