[NFBOH-Cleveland] Have you requested an Ohio mail ballot but decided you want to vote in person? Here’s what you can do. - cleveland.com

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:37:00 UTC 2020

Oh well, I understand your concerns, each person has to decide the method that is best for them. If you have questions surrounding the conditions at the board of elections or your local polling location call the county board of elections. You should also called them to get The most cute and accurate information on voting by mail, absentee. In addition, the Cuyahoga chapters meeting on last Saturday was very informative you can check the states website as well as the county website to learn everything you need to know about voting.
I posted this article on the for informational purposes. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl E. Fields

Sent from my iPhone