[NFBOH-Cleveland] Have you requested an Ohio mail ballot but decided you want to vote in person? Here’s what you can do. - cleveland.com

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 21:57:46 UTC 2020

I’m allready mailrd an application for a mail in ballot because I still don’t feel comfortable gling to the polls wearing the mask for too long of a time. Although I am very concerned about  my vote not being counting and thrown in the trash! I hope someone responds to this!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone