[NFBOH-Cleveland] RTA schedules and route changes

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 16:40:53 UTC 2021

I thought I would pass this along, I know I had posted about this but I nevrt got any replies about this! As of June 13 Cleveland RTA is changing schedules and routes!! Sime of these changes are manor!! There may had been some public meetings about these changes but due to Covid19 I wasn’t able to attend!
Very disappointed that my Cleveland and Cuyahoga chaper didn’t jump on this or let us know sooner about these changes! I apologize if anyone is upset about this post but how I’m feeljng right now!
Owen

http://www.riderta.com/nextgen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone