[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] Surviving Domestic Violence: I Found My Way Out

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 12:50:58 UTC 2021

 If our work on the survivor task force will help one person we are satisfied. And if each one of us work together and support victims and survivors it means we are all able to live the lives we want. Happy Sunday! Thank you Steve, yes you can share anywhere and everywhere. This is a blog that could be found on our MSB site on the safety and support page. Check out last months blog on boundaries and consent by Sarah Meyer.If our work on the survivor task force will help one person we are satisfied. Happy Sunday!

Cheryl E. Fields

Sent from my iPhone