[NFBOH-Cleveland] Prayer request and an update on how I’m doing

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 20:13:22 UTC 2021

Hi this is Owen, I wanted to  an update everone and I have a personal health prayer request that  I wanted to forward on the list. This has been trying time for me with the pendemic and all the mandates. I have been really trying to be positive getting into my artwork, and I'm going to going to Naples. Florida for a week with family in May. However, I just have a physical setback. From an appointment with a dermitologist, it was discovered that I have a suspicious mole on my back.  After I comeback from Florida, I'm having it removed May 27th so please keep me in prayer and let the groups know. Thanks.

Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone