[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland RTA meetings now open to the public after board forced attendees to watch July's meeting virtually - cleveland.com

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 22:35:35 UTC 2021

No, it is only a suggestion. Thanking someone will step up to the plate if it is announced at the next meeting. Thanks for thinking of me, LOLNo, it is only a suggestion. Thanking someone will step up to the plate if it is announced at the next meeting. Thanks for thinking of me, LOL

Cheryl E. Fields

Sent from my iPhone