[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter please attend the NFB-Circle City Chapter of Indiana ; August 14, 2021 Meeting

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:05:43 UTC 2021

Cleveland Members,

It is always a great opportunity to visit neighboring Chapters; not only in
Ohio but beyond as well.

We, Cleveland  have been invited to participate with the below Chapter on
tomorrow. Please do diligence to attend. We want to provide a good presence
and support as we always do as one of the leading Chapters in the country.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

The info is below!

Suzanne