[NFBOH-Cleveland] Thanks to Chef Cheryl and Candace for a great event last night. Tomorrow is the Stringers with their delicious appetizers at 10:00 AM!.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 02:13:41 UTC 2021

Thank you Cheryl and Candace for a wonderful event that had music as a side
dish. The two of you make a great team and we are so grateful for the
recepie and specific instructions. The experience was one to remember.

Now come on Saturday, December 18th at 10:00 AM in the Zoom Room with Chef
Stringers who will grab our attention as well. The recepie is below!

I can not wait for this endeavor!

Read below!

///

Chefs Stringers, Jordy and Maggie's Deviled Eggs

Date: Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM EDT.

Deviled eggs can be made a million and one ways. You can substitute what you
dislike or add more of what you love. It's an appetizer you can have a lot
of fun with. This recipe has come to be known along the east coast as Maggie
Mae's Deviled Eggs!

Ingredients you will need:

12 Hard Boiled Eggs

Mayonnaise

Honey Mustard

Relish

Pepper

Salt

Worcestershire Sauce

Hot Sauce

My wife will walk everyone through the making of the filling, and I will
demonstrate the Instant Pot to make the hard-boiled eggs. If you do not have
one, you can boil the eggs the old fashion way; on the stove.

///

Chef Delcenia Brown's Chicken broccoli casserole

Date: Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2021 at noon

Ingredients

2 halves Boneless skinless chicken breast

(Depending size of pan) 2 bag of frozen Broccoli  florettes (enough to cover
bottom of pan)

1 block of each Colby jack cheese and cheddar cheese  sliced (whatever you
prefer sharp or medium)

1 canned Cream of mushrooms soup

Milk

Bacon bits

Directions

First wash and cut chicken breast into bite size and cook and set to the
side. I personally prefer to cook the chicken in my low moisture pan with no
oil.

Take the canned of cream of mushroom soup and pour into a small bowl and
fill the empty can with milk to get the rest of the soup out of can and put
milk into the bowl with the cream of mushroom and stir. (you are mixing milk
with the cream of mushroom soup) and set to the side.

To assemble:

In an aluminum pan or casserole dish  place the broccoli on the bottom of
pan. Next place cooked chicken pieces on top of broccoli. Now add the sliced
cheese on top of the chicken. Then pour the cream of mushroom mixture on
top. Of cheese. Now sprinkle bacon bits on top. Place pan in 400 degree oven
for 45 minutes. (could take an hour depending on oven and how much milk you
put into the mixture.

Virtual Location:

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

A BEACON OF HOPE, LOVE AND DETERMINATION