[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland here is the info for the Washington seminar training Dates

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 21:48:53 UTC 2021

As previously announced, The National will be conducting four training meetings for the upcoming Washington Seminar. These meetings will occur for four consecutive Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. EST beginning this Thursday, January 7. The full schedule, complete with Zoom links, is below:

Thursday, January 7 – Issue announcement and detailed review: https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Thursday, January 14 – Meeting appointments and appointment tool: https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Thursday, January 21 – Final issue review and mock meeting: https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Thursday, January 28 – Zoom moderator training: https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

I have also copied the Legislative Directors Listserv, and recommend that legislative directors also attend these meetings. We will be sending out reminder emails on the morning of each meeting day. I look forward to meeting with all of you as we prepare for the 2021 Washington Seminar!

Warm regards,

John

John G. Paré Jr.

Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy

National Federation of the Blind

200 East Wells Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

Telephone: (410) 659-9314, extension 2218

Cell phone: (410) 917-1965

Email: jpare at nfb.org <mailto:jpare at nfb.org>