[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter Meeting

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:51:26 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon Cleveland and Members Across The State,

Cleveland will hold our first Chapter meeting today, Friday, January 15,
2021 at 5:00 PM EST. We will use the Zoom Room.

Please be available for this meeting as it is important to discuss the
vision for 2021.

Also, all Committees are open and I am seeking Committee Charis for all.
There is a list of them below. Please highly consider taking on a role that
you have not ventured previously as a member. It is always great to learn
and take on new endeavors and activities.

This evening, we will have a speaker from the Ohio Library for the Blind &
Physically Disabled. Ken Redd is the representative and he has exciting
news.

Open Committees:

As stated, I am seeking Chairs and members to take part.

Legislative Committee

Community Service

Seniors Committee

Membership Committee

Education Committee

Cheering Committee

Birthday and Get Well Committee

Social Media Committee

A liaison to the Cleveland President

Until later, have a great rest of your day!

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <
<https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851#

+1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

Phone: 641.715.3900, Ext: 582705

WWW.NFBOhio.ORG <http://WWW.NFBOhio.ORG>

Suzanne Turner, President

216.990.6199