[NFBOH-Cleveland] COVID Vaccine Available

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:29:48 UTC 2021

  Dear Clevelanders,

This week, the City of Cleveland Department of Public Health continued Phase
1A of its distribution plan and began efforts to administer COVID-19
vaccines to our most vulnerable residents in Phase 1B. As a reminder,
individuals who are eligible for the vaccine in Phase 1A include healthcare
workers, long-term care facility residents/staff and other congregate
facilities- staff and residents. To see if you are included in Phase 1A,
<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=73ae6b569a&e=df1345ce9c> click here.

Phase 1A and Phase 1B Distribution
If you are part of Phase1A and interested in receiving the vaccine, you can
detail your vaccination needs by
<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=7a06361da3&e=df1345ce9c> clicking here. If you meet eligibility
criteria for Phase 1A, we will contact you with instructions on how to
schedule an appointment. Walk-in appointments are not available at any site.

While Phase 1A focuses primarily on protecting healthcare providers, the
focus of Phase 1B is to vaccinate those at high risk and have K-12 students
back in the classroom by March. Individuals who are eligible for the vaccine
in
<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=9fcc7adfb2&e=df1345ce9c> Phase 1B include:

*	Cleveland residents, age 65 and up;
*	Individuals with severe congenital, developmental, or early-onset
medical disorders that make them particularly vulnerable; and
*	Adults/employees in K-12 schools that want to go back to, or to
remain with, in-person or hybrid learning models.

Beginning Monday, Jan. 25, 2021, Cleveland residents 75 years of age and
older, those with severe congenital, developmental, or certain early-onset
medical disorders will become eligible to receive the vaccine. Those who are
eligible will be contacted to schedule an appointment. To learn more about
Phase 1B distribution schedule, vaccine providers and more,
<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=7c75639b34&e=df1345ce9c> click here. To access Ohio's statewide
vaccine provider search tool,
<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=c37cf1d81c&e=df1345ce9c> click here.

New COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center
The City of Cleveland has established a call center that is currently
available to answer general questions pertaining to the City's vaccine
distribution efforts and assist eligible individuals in scheduling an
appointment to receive the vaccine.

*	Call Center Number:  (216) 664-2222
*	Hours of Operation:   Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-5 p.m.

As a reminder, only individuals who meet the Ohio Department of Health's
criteria are eligible to receive the vaccine at this time.  Due to limited
supply, it will take time for eligible individuals to receive the vaccine.
We ask for your patience.  As we receive additional supply, we will be
opening up additional vaccination sites and scheduling appointments for
eligible individuals to receive the vaccine.

There are important steps that we must take to slow the spread: stay home
whenever possible, limit our interactions, wash hands frequently, maintain
six feet of social distancing and most importantly wear a mask.  Together,
we can protect ourselves and our loved ones and slow the spread of the
coronavirus in 2021.

 Thank you and stay safe,

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c32af0a484556d79233f28353/images/e4b58c5d-272
8-4fa1-89ed-5083e467619a.png>
Frank G. Jackson, Mayor
City of Cleveland

Prevention & Response Information

<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=14fab56549&e=df1345ce9c> CDC Website

<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=abbe430e3b&e=df1345ce9c> ODH Website

<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=963540afed&e=df1345ce9c> CDPH Website

<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=60e96e9be2&e=df1345ce9c>

<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=3c9dd18167&e=df1345ce9c>

<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=efd5cbd1ab&e=df1345ce9c>

<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=88e32ce84b&e=df1345ce9c>

Copyright C 2020 City of Cleveland. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
601 Lakeside Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114

You can
<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/profile?u=c32af0a484556d79233f2835
3&id=316590ace0&e=df1345ce9c> update your preferences or
<https://clecityhall.us18.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=c32af0a484556d79233f
28353&id=316590ace0&e=df1345ce9c&c=35ef801944> unsubscribe from this list.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

Phone: 641.715.3900, Ext: 582705

WWW.NFBOhio.ORG <http://WWW.NFBOhio.ORG>

Suzanne Turner, President

216.990.6199